While we (the Simplicity Store) proceed in good faith, and we believe you (the customer) do too, alas, some fine print is necessary to handle some unexpected or extreme cases. In plain English, here it is:
- All items sold through the online store correspond to their description and images on the site and are in excellent condition when shipped. Sold items are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. However, you (the customer) may appeal against the general rule if there are exceptional circumstances. We (the Simplicity Store) will endeavour to help you where possible, considering each case separately, using standard discretionary guidelines.
- The items sold here are meant for normal, personal use. We (Simplicity Store) shall not be liable for adverse consequences or losses from the customer's mis-use of the product, or losses (personal or in business) due to unforseen events beyond our control.
- The customer is responsible for providing the correct shipping address. If a package cannot be delivered because of a mistake on the customer's part, the customer will have to pay an additinal shipping fee for a second delivery attempt, or arrange for a pick-up where possible (at a time and place chosen by the Simplicity Store).
- We (the Simplicity Store) reserve the right to cancel orders, before or after confirmation, for those cases we deem warrant such an extreme measure, for example due to information errors on our website (although we will endeavour to avoid these), unexpected stock shortages, other processing errors on our or our provider's sites, or improper transactions by the customer. Paid orders, when cancelled, will be refunded through our provider's gateway as soon as possible. We (Simplicity Store) shall not be liable for losses incurred by the customer due to any cancelled orders.
- We use standard, highly established, third party providers for the online store's function (Ecwid), its host website (Google) and payment gateway (Paypal). The transactions are as secure as those expert providers can ensure. We (the Simplicity Store) shall not be liable for losses due to errors, malfunctions, or breaches of those providers software or platforms.
- We (Simplicity Store) reserve the right to change prices, shipping fees, promotional packages or other information on this site, with little or no advance notice, if the situation (in our opinion) warrants such a change. We (the Simplicity Store) shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the customer as a result of such changes which might affect the customer's plans.
(However prices will not be changed for confirmed orders unless the situations described in point 4 above take place).
- The information on this online store's pages is as accurate as we can humanly make it. Where there is doubt, we advise you to seek clarification through firstname.lastname@example.org. We (Simplicity Store) shall not be bound by customer's mis-understanding due to unintentional ambiguities or inaccuracies on any of the pages of our store; nor shall we be liable for customer's or others' losses due to such errors or ambiguities.
- In the bundles two or more independent products or services are packaged together. There will be additional terms and conditions which apply to the separate components of those bundles, especially those that are provided by third parties. You, the customer, are responsible for checking those terms and conditions before making your purchasing decision.
- Please read the FAQ section (left pane) too which supplements this fine print.
- For clarification, kindly contact us through email@example.com